Saturday, April 21, 2007

Blog: Free write

Tragedy Strikes Us Again


As you all know, there has been another school shooting, but this time it was at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg Virginia. It just seems to never stop; it’s like a non-ending curse. A curse that has been haunting this nation for as long as…who knows how long. When will it all stop? If anything, it seems to be getting worse. This is now the deadliest school shooting; thirty-two victims had been shot to death by Cho Seung-Hui. When I first heard what had happened, I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing. At first I thought there has been some kind of mistake, but it didn’t take long for me to finally realize what had happened. My heart just dropped, it felt so heavy. I was overwhelmed with sorrow, my heart just poured out to all the families that have lost their love ones, for every student at VT. This horrible event will forever change their life, it will forever change our lives, and it will forever have an impact on our nation. I just hope they have the strength to endure the long healing and painful journey they still have ahead of them. Thing will be tough and rough, but we must hold each other up. My prayers go out to all the victims. My heart goes out to each and every one of them.

No comments: